Are you passionate about working with data? Are you a hands-on technologist interested in how information can transform business and government? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our Government and Public Service (GPS) Analytics team and tackle challenging issues in Advanced Analytics, Big Data Architecture, and Information Delivery. A career at Deloitte will put you on the front line, supporting Federal agencies tasked with the most critical technical challenges .
Work you’ll do
As a Consultant In Our Practice You Will
• Problem solve and offer ideas to solve client issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Assist in proposal development as requested
• Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
• Identify opportunities to reduce analysts' work on highly repetitive... routinized tasks using robotic process automation (RPA).
• Collaborate with Experiment Teams to design objectives and approaches for integrating RPA into experiments.
• Configure RPA software for experiments.
• Assess mission value of RPA against experiment objectives.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping GPS government initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
The Government is seeing massive increases in the amount of information that it creates, collects, and manages to support data driven decision making, and in some cases exceeding the limits of traditional approaches and technology. Our GPS Analytics team helps change the way clients leverage data through innovative and robust solutions within traditional landscapes as well as emerging areas including Big Data, Internet of Things/Everything, cognitive analytics, and machine learning.
• Active TS/SCI security clearance required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
• Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Experience crafting written communications that are clear, succinct and audience appropriate
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• Degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Professional experience with one or more of the following technologies:
• BI tools: SAP Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE, SAS, Hyperion
• DW/ETL Tools: Informatica, ODI, SAP Data Services, SAP BW/HANA, Datastage
• EPM: Hyperion Essbase, Cognos Planning
• EDM: Data Modeling, Erwin, DBA
• MDM – Informatica
• Data Analytics: Big data, ZoomData, Hadoop, machine learning, text analytics, Tableau
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ROSCASCMS-110431