Robotic Processing Automation / Subject Matter Expert
Local to McLean, VA area required. U.S. Citizen or Permanent Residency - NO sponsorship
System One has a long term temporary position for a Robotic Processing Automation SME to support our client in McLean, VA. The RPA/SME will advise the customer on the suitability of the Robotic Process Automation for specific use cases. This task includes coaching Citizen Developers with usage of targeted Platforms. This role will leverage tools and techniques, along with automation capabilities available with RPA and business process automation (BPA), to support our stakeholders in the area of Digital Process Automation. The Candidate should recommend training materials and work with vendors and Business Partnership Services (BPS) Training team personnel to develop identified training materials. Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities needed to perform the responsibilities set forth.
• Remote during Covid... until work from home policy is updated
• Position will be evaluated in February 2021 for extension
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Residency required
• Candidates local to McLean area / No relocation
• Must pass all System One and Client onboarding processes to include obtaining and maintaining a US Public Trust clearance
Responsibilities of the RBA SME are:
• Assist customers by providing technical expertise to facilitate the implementation and adoption of the appropriate tool.
• Assist the customer in defining the optimum customer engagement methodology to standardize engagements between the project sponsor and affected customers while advising on governance and policies regarding the implementation and continued use of these technologies.
• Lead the development of automation on platforms such as Blue Prism and UI Path Collaborate with client teams and RPA business analyst to analyze and design automation based upon business and technical requirements
• Communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
• Conduct and support white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations
• Responsible for work estimation, planning, and project quality
RBA SME Required Education/Requirement/Skills
• BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training
• 10+ years related experience; multi-platform experience
• 3+ years RPA development experience in UiPath and/or Blue Prism
• 3-5 years hands-on programming/scripting experience specifically aligned with RPA and robotic implementations
• Certified UiPath and/or Blue Prism Developer accreditation
• Working knowledge of Python, .Net, C#, or Java with experience in enterprise software development methodologies
• Knowledge of relational database structures
• Create or update documentation including architecture diagrams and design documents (i.e. Solutions Design Document) in support of development efforts.
• Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines.
• Experience in automation using OCR engine/s.
• Experience in scheduling and debugging using RPA tool scheduler or command center.
• Track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale.
• Excellent knowledge of Robotics processes, approaches, methodologies and development lifecycle.
• Identify reusable components and patterns as well as ensure consistently in design across use-cases built using RPA
• Contribute to the development of governance, methodologies and procedures to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel of RPA solutions
• Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure
• Conduct code reviews with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed in the user story (or Process Definition Document) and adheres to highest quality standards
• Respond to support inquiries for use-cases to make quick repair to keep use-cases running in production
• Participation in the RPA Center of Excellence (COE): ?help define and drive application standards across the RPA platform
• Solid understanding of workflow design principles
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to effectively interface with the team, stakeholders, and developers
• Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment
• Strong aptitude & desire for learning new technologies
• Familiarity with advanced analytics techniques in Machine Learning using any toolset to include but not limited to TensorFlow, Azure Machine Learning Studio, Amazon Machine Learning, Python or R packages
• Experience with configuration and setup of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure technologies