Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution Engineer
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution Engineer will be an integral part of our Client’s global development & support teams.
The ideal Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution Engineer interfaces with customers and identifies their needs and ensure the RPA project has the information required to develop a robust solution. In addition, you will provide RPA program governance to ensure the correct processes are in place to efficiently model solutions.
The ideal Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution Engineer will work with various departments within Fiserv to ensure a plan is in motion to complete their project timely. You will work to balance various aspects of the project, from design requirements to security compliance. Additionally, the ideal Solutions Engineer researches advanced technology regarding best practices in the field and seek to find cost-effective solutions.
What does an ideal... Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution Engineer do?
• Review proposed RPA solutions for areas of improvement and completeness
• Identify areas for process improvement in current and future RPA efforts
• Review proposed RPA use cases and work with infrastructure teams to ensure environment can support the use case
• Analyze current technologies used with the company for opportunities to leverage RPA
• Support Delivery teams with sprint assignment and Kanban board updates
• Manage daily scrum calls with the RPA team to ensure all processes and deadlines are met
• Coordinate demand pipeline for management using various tools
• Provide RPA governance to ensure the correct processes are in place to ensure the right use cases are selected, documentation, and modeling steps are followed
• Manage KPI and other OKR dashboards display the RPA program value
• Manage, review and update existing process of RPA discovery and development processes
• Mentorship of team members on best practices and possible solutions to process issues
• Review of RPA development efforts (SDD review / code reviews) to ensure standards are followed
• Build and manage RPA standards for the RPA program including self service requests
• Reporting of current efforts in the team, demand, discovery and development tracking
• Understanding and experience in the ITIL process
• Familiarity with RPA tools and concepts
• Understanding of UiPath and Blue Prism RPA platforms needed
Basic Qualifications For Consideration
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Finance or related field of study
• 7+ years of work experience in management consulting, internal consulting or business transformation roles in a technology environment
• 3+ years of hands-on development experience in any of the following programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE / PowerShell
• Previous experience or knowledge of Robotic Process Automation Governance experience
• Previous experience or knowledge of automation efforts
• Some understanding and/or experience in the ITIL process
• Some understanding of JIRA and Kanban
• Previous experience or knowledge of automation efforts
• Some understanding of RPA tools and concepts
• Ability to travel up to 10%
Preferred Skills, Experience, And Education
• Past experience making RPA platforms into a Citizenship program
• Networking knowledge
• Strong communication skills and experience communicating with senior leadership
• Project management and planning
• Strong time management skills
• VDI and Windows Terminal Services understanding
• Application management experience
• Previous experience in project management
Learn More About Fiserv
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
• Thank You For Considering Employment With Fiserv. Please
• Apply using your legal name
• Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law