Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Lead
Join a 102 Year old and growing electronics and technology company based in Harrisburg, PA that offers an employee stock ownership plan, competitive pay, an excellent benefits package and paid time off to volunteer in the community.
• We are empowered by our employee co-owners who provide the industry’s best service and we promote a collaborative culture.
• We feel strongly about giving back to the community and promoting sustainable, eco-friendly business practices.
• We offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision benefits as well as Gym Reimbursement and Tuition Assistance.
• As a D&H Co-Owner you receive numerous discounts on services
We are looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Lead to support our IT Department.
• Perform as a member on IT Business Enablement team to address automating IT business, sales, and marketing processes including system... integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integrations.
• Design and develop automation, utilizing tools such as UIPath Orchestrator for Robotic Process Automation that support D&H business requirements and testing.
• Design and develop technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable.
• Perform as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent of all IT automations platforms within the enterprise.
• Provide application design recommendations that align with long and short-term IT and business strategies.
• Understand and consistently apply current application development methodology attributes and processes.
• Evaluate third-party software applications and components targeted for possible integration into the overall solution, including strategic applications, tools and utilities.
• Performs other duties as assigned