Please Note: For this role, we cannot consider candidates who are on sponsored / non-immigrant work visas, or those represented by a third-party agency.
Our emerging RPA Solutions team is seeing a new developer to deploy business processes automation used within our enterprise applications by implementing UI Path based RPA bots & processes using into our existing software architecture.
• Participate in requirements gathering sessions, and work with team members to identify requirements and automation opportunities.
• Assess existing architecture and applications to lead application discovery that identify/refine RPA opportunities.
• Leverage OpenConnect and DiscoveriQ to develop and configure bots based on process documentation (PDD’s) and information gathered from project teams and users.
• Unit test robotic processes to verify steps are completed in a technically correct manner
• Enhance & extend applications to make them work more effectively with bots.
• Create process... documentation which describes in detail how bot automation is setup and behaving.
• Support integration and UAT tests to identify and correct issues with the technical setup of the robotic process.
• Help steward RPA opportunities and RPA best practices.
• Train client users on how to use and to maintain the robotic processes delivered.
The top four technical skills we're after are
• Bot development experience
• UiPath Orchestrator
Additional background in the following would be a plus
• Working knowledge of data warehousing, operational systems, internet application concepts.
• Experience in Microsoft Excel with the ability to create queries and advanced complex formulas.
• Knowledge of data models and databases.
We are 100% remote through the end of the year. Once COVID restrictions start to be lifted we do offer a flexible work schedule & some WFH coupled with working on site in our midtown office. We STRONGLY prefer you are currently in the KC metro or have ties to the area.
No Third-Party or Sponsored candidates can be considered