Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Come work for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Americas. Inc., in Houston, TX as a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer. We are a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished leaders.
THE POSITION:We are looking for a full time Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer with hands-on Developer experience to automate business processes and innovate voice-to-application solutions. We are a shared services company providing service in functions of Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit, Sourcing, Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, and Information Technology. We want to make these services attractive through RPA and AI solutions. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an individual who wants to help define our journey into RPA / Conversational AI.
• Experience with UiPath (BluePrism... experience may be substituted).
• Experience developing Alexa for Business Skills.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience with design and development.
• Experience with Robotic Process Automation or Business Process Automation architectures.
• Develop RPA solutions using UiPath’s suite of tools.
• Deploy and/or Develop Alexa for Business Skills which integrate with our enterprise applications, such as our ITSM platform.
• Provide technical leadership for the process automation
• Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output
• Architect, Design, Test and Implement ensuring scalability, performance and security
• Aid in key architectural decisions, design and code reviews
• Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine / recommend appropriate technology solutions
• Document best practices and architectural references in developing and deploying product solutions
• Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluating and improving engineering processes
• Collaborate with Process Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Business Leads, and Executives
• Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College or University: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5 years of experience designing and programming enterprise class products; experience working in ambiguous environments.
• Strong understanding of Machine-learning
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences.
• Experience in deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow
• Software development experience using the following languages/frameworks: Python, Go, Java SE, and Java EE.
• Experience in one or more relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
• Experience in REST, SOA, and microservice architectures
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Matching).
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
• Tuition reimbursement and on-the-job training.
• Paid vacation and 14 Paid holidays per year.
• Committed to quality product and services.
• Great working environment and culture.
• Employee Appreciate Programs and Events.
As a global leader in engineering and manufacturing. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) Group delivers innovative and integrated solutions across a wide range of industries from commercial aviation and transportation to power plants and gas turbines, and from machinery and infrastructure to integrated defense and space systems. With over 235 domestic and overseas companies, MHI employees over 80,500 employees worldwide.
Mitsubishi verifies identity and eligibility to work of all employees and only US Citizens or Permanent Resident card holders will be considered for the position.
Auto req ID
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc