Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what's possible, and create what's next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the US, UK, and Canada, while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom's expertise to every engagement. Our regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 7,500 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Role: Robotic Process Automation... Consultant
• Lead the development of automations on platforms such as Blue Prism, UI Path, and Automation Anywhere
• Collaborate with client teams and RPA business analyst to analyze and design automations based upon business and technical requirements
• Communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
• Conduct and support white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations
• Responsible for work estimation, planning, and project quality
• Experience with Blue Prism, UI Path, or Automation Anywhere in an enterprise setting with at least 1-2 years of development experience
• Solid understanding of workflow design principles.
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Working knowledge of Python, .Net, or Java with experience in enterprise software development methodologies
• Knowledge of relational database structures
• Highly self-motivated to deliver both independently and with strong team collaboration.
• Strong written and oral communications along with presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Strong aptitude & desire for learning new technologies
• A degree-level education (or equivalent)
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with advanced analytics techniques in Machine Learning using any toolset to include but not limited to: TensorFlow, Azure Machine Learning Studio, Amazon Machine Learning, Python or R packages.
• Experience with configuration and setup of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure technologies
• Any RPA certifications
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law