Leonardo is a process transformation company, driving end-to-end process improvement through technology. We have an outstanding reputation for partnering with our clients across a full suite of services from business improvement including business architecture, design thinking, process mining, identification, analysis and management; to process automation including intelligent and robotic process automation; to integration including integration architecture, design and governance; to platform technologies including container deployment, cloud-migration and DevOps/CICD enablement.
Our consulting, advisory, delivery and deployment teams are leaders in helping our clients rebuild processes for the digital age. They work in a truly flexible and agile manner, with our teams in Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Byron Bay collaborating daily across client projects and development work.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified professional Robotic Software Automation (RPA) Consultant, who... has experience in delivering the full end-to-end lifecycle of RPA. You must be self-motivated, be able to work independently and with a team of Consultants and RPA experts, be willing to continue to learn and have a motivation to help others achieve their objectives. This role is a full-time or contract role (can be negotiated).
• Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, and deploy
• Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development meetings
• Develop a strong understanding of Robotic Process Automation platforms and their functions
• Develop automation workflows with Robotic Process Automation platforms
• Development, testing, deployment and roll-out of the digital workers to production
• Manage incidents & problems that occur with the digital workforce
• Identify opportunities to deliver value to organisations through the application of RPA
• Work with team members to identify, mitigate and resolve project issues and risks
• Engage directly with and respond to Business teams to ensure the application configuration meets the evolving requirements of the business
• Work collaboratively with peer & Deployment teams and staff to deliver best-practice recommendations on solution usage
Desired Skills & Experience
• More than 3 years of experience (effort) in object-oriented programming
• Previous experience in application development and implementation support
• Previous RPA Development experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism
• Previous experience in process improvement
• Individual skills - process minded, good presentation and communication skills
We offer a great team environment with a dynamic group of people from around the world. We recognise that the knowledge and expertise of our staff is part of our success, and we have a strong focus on staff development, via individual training and development plans, exposure to interesting projects, leading-edge technology and ongoing development of our methodology. With an extensive customer base including some of Australia's largest organisations, we are engaged in projects both locally and internationally.
If you have the willingness to expand your knowledge in this space, and feel you can contribute with enthusiasm and commitment, we look forward to hearing from you!
For further information about working at Leonardo Consulting, please refer to: http://www.leonardo.com.au/work.html