As a member of the Digital workforce team, you shall be responsible for design, architecture, development and delivery of robotic automation solutions. In this role, you will be responsible to assist clients in developing and implementing RPA solutions.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Be responsible for supporting the strategy, design, development, and deployment of robotic and cognitive automation solutions such as RPA and chatbots
• Develop RPA technology-enabled solutions that address the needs of large global financial organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs
• Utilize client-facing skills and develop solid partnerships with the team and client alike, as well as collaborate with others to exceed client expectations
• Support client engagement teams, work with a variety of clients to deliver professional services, and support business development activities on strategic and complex banking and financial services domains
•... Build smart process automation through robotics, application architecture, rationalization and enablement, solution design at platform and architectural levels, software development, testing, deployment, and post-production support.
What You’ll Bring with You:
• A bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related work in consulting/and or industry
• Thought leadership and technical architecture expertise specific to best practices for RPA design standards
• Experience in end-to-end development of business processes using UiPath/Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere with ability to develop on Windows, mainframe, web-based browsers, etc.
• Experience implementing automation process solutions in accordance with standard automation tool design principles
• Previous work designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions, ensuring quality.
• Skill with staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments and provide post production support.
• Knowledge of the programming tools/languages (e.g., C#, .NET)
• Agile Software Development Lifecycle experience
• The ability to identify and establish the technical implementation requirements in process design automation