• Key initiative in top tier Financial organisation
• 12-month contract offering competitive rates
• Sydney CBD based
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
• Identify and design appropriate automation workflows
• Develop scalable and efficient process automation and reusable components that can be leveraged across different lines of businesses.
• Design, document, develop and execute test automated plans for business requirements
• Contribute to solution design and documentation to support solution transition for application maintenance
• Define, promote and leverage best practises for RPA capabilities
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Minimum 5 years in a RPA Developer role
• Solid technical experience in an IT programming development environment with evidence of the ability to complete functional and technical designs, code, unit test and documentation.
• Full understanding of... either of the RA tools: Blue Prism, UIPath or Automation Anywhere
• Proficient in an alternate programming language to RPA, eg. .NET, C#. You may come from a .NET/Java background with recent experience in process automation and business process improvement projects.
• Experience with scripting languages (python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.) desired
• Experience with version control and distributed version control tools such as Subversion, Git
• Excellent Stakeholder management
If you satisfy the above and would like to find out more, Apply now!!! and quote Job ID: