Infosys is seeking Sr. RPA Production Support with Automation Anywhere experience for our client in Hartford, CT. The candidate will help design, develop and maintain automation applications such as bots. They will participate in requirements gathering sessions, and will work with team members to identify requirements such as AS IS Process and automation opportunities. The candidate will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the project in a team environment.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hartford, CT or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require extensive travel to project locations.
• Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
• Minimum of 8 -10 years IT experience
• 3 to 4 years of experience in leading RPA projects using Automation Anywhere RPA platform
• Good knowledge in Machine Learning, RDBMS, Java... Visualization tools
• Query Optimization and Debugging
• Minimum 3 Years. of experience in Automation Anywhere with below components
• Automation Anywhere Bot Creator
• Automation Anywhere Unattended & Attended Robots/bot runner
• Automation Anywhere Control room
• Experienced in communicating with end users as part of support issue resolutions
• Experienced in supporting bots built in Automation Anywhere RPA platform
• U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time.
• Experience leading a team of 10+ individuals in different time zones.
• Perform daily health checks and break fix support on RPA monitoring platforms.
• Configure and maintain RPA central monitoring platforms.
• Manage new technology integrations into RPA monitoring systems.
• Thought leadership to implement ML components to proactively identify issues and self heal.
• Being a team player ready to work with remote teams and adhering to project timelines.
• Professional Certification in Automation Anywhere
• Must be a self-starter who require limited supervision/guidance
• A mix of production support and development work in innovation initiatives of the unit.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin