Responsibilities (Not limited to)-
Role- RPA Project Manager
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of a Finance & Accounts, Procurement , HRO automation projects with experience on BLUEPRISM automation product.
• Defines the scope of the project in collaboration with the Solutions Team.
• Creates a detailed work plan (project plan) which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the Automation
• Determines and plans for the pre-requisites (access, ids source application requirements etc.)
• Reviews the project schedule with senior management and all other stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
• Responsible for baseline and re-baseline of the project for any CRs
• Manages project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
• Ensures that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
Should have minimum 10+ years of FINANCE, PROCUREMENT & HRO processes experience with minimum 3+ years of experience in Project Management in RPA related project delivery on BLUEPRISM
• Experience in handling Agile based development projects
• Should have good experience in managing large development programs end to end
• Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
• PMP Certified is added advantage
• Executes the project according to the project plan
• Coordinates implementation and keeps all the stakeholders appraised with the current situation
• Is the Functional expert on the process and guides the Technology Lead at time-to-time in solving the automation. The Implementation Lead should be responsible for the overall functional solution of the Automation.
• Monitors the progress of the project and makes the adjustments necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Reviews the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
• Ensures all the hand-off is completed from Development to the Support Team.
Added Advantages to the Profiles
• Knowledge and work experience on any of the RPA Tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI path, Work Fusion)
• Certification in any of the RPA tools Tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI path, Work Fusion)