The Product Manager prioritizes, plans and manages product features through the product development process in support of the overall product domain strategy. This role uses business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, customer feedback and technology to create seamless customer experiences.
The Product Manager represent the customer/user and has the primary responsibility for defining all product requirements and communicating those requirements to the user experience and technology delivery teams. The Product Manager manages the priority of those requirements to ensure that the highest amount of customer value is being delivered in the fastest time possible.
The Product Manager uses data and analytics to analyze their business and prioritize their product backlog appropriately. They attend all business reviews, supplying product/feature results as necessary. They provide input into business cases when new products/features are being developed.
In addition, the Product... Manager will work closely with Training & Process or LOE, Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, Application/Services Vendors and numerous other internal and external parties with the goal of clearly communicating their team's backlog and roadmap and ensuring the necessary support is available upon product delivery.
• Represents the customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams.
• Clearly defines and write user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Reviews and approves large requirements (Epics) and smaller requirements (Stories) based on product/feature strategy.
• Accepts the stories as “done,” validating that the stories meet the acceptance criteria.
• Maintains a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value, aligning with Product Strategy and resource capacity.
• Provides UX/UI approval for the assigned product.
• Understands the “why” behind each Epic and Feature and works with the Sr. Manager, Product Management to understand the roadmap, supporting KPIs and are able to clearly communicate to their development teams.
• Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met, identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results.
• Align efforts across product teams, prioritizing as necessary, and driving/facilitating execution to maintain focus and appropriate momentum.
• Build and leverage solid working relationships with business and product stakeholders, other Product Managers, user experience and technology teams to facilitate successful feature implementation.
• Participates in the team demo and retrospective.
• Provides input into — and helps construct — business case documentation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field
• 2+ years’ experience in product and/or experience management
• 3+ years’ experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
• 2+ years RPA product delivery experience in executing world-class RPA product and/or experience
• 2+ years’ experience in an agile software environment
• 1+ years’ demonstrated delivery of business results
• Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
• Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership
• Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or similar advanced degree
• Demonstrated knowledge of vendor direct order management best practices including assortment expansion, system integration, order execution, performance and compliance management
• 2+ years’ experience in product design and/or product management
• 2 year's experience working on RPA
• 2 years' experience designing and implementing RPA and intelligent automation programs, including defining the automation strategy, facilitating process evaluation and solution design, and defining the operating model
• 2+ years' experience working with leading RPA and intelligent automation platforms such as Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere
• 2+ years' experience collaborating with diverse teams consisting of business sponsors, process owners, business process analysts and developers to analyze, standardize and automate business processes
• Experience developing high-quality documentation to support automated solutions
• Understanding of RPA development / coding standards including knowledge of common challenges faced during solution implementation
• Understanding of lean process methodologies
• Experience working within a distributed (offshore) team
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to tailor communications according to audience
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• High attention to detail and excellent product management and time management skills
• Ability to maintain poise and professionalism under pressure
• Experience in running a P&L
• Strong financial acumen
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s In The Community
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter