The Process Automation Analyst is responsible for identifying automation opportunities, working with the business to analyze processes and create relevant documentation – including process maps, videos, and functional requirements – for handoff to process automation build team for automation. In addition, the Analyst must coordinate between the business Subject Matter Expert (SME) and process automation builders to provide feedback and answers while process is in the build stage and make recommendations for further automation opportunities. In this role the Process Automation Analyst must develop skills and knowledge to effectively drive change across multiple functional groups including but not limited to Information Technology, Back Office Operations (including invoicing, service initiation, remittance processing), Consumer Operations, Marketing, and Legal.
• Employ Lean Six Sigma methodologies and analytics into... organizational operations to streamline business processes for automation to meet business objectives; Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.
• Work closely with Process SME's to prepare Process Definition Document (PDD) & Solution Design Document (SDD)
• Prepare and deliver “click level” process documentation that meet or exceed business requirements and allow seamless automation creation.
• Proven experience effectively managing and influencing automation changes within a large organization.
• Assess and interpret customer needs and process requirements for improved operational efficiencies and customer service through RPA.
• Work well with teams while supporting multiple brands and processes
• Work with cross-functional teams and gain approval for process changes, documentation and outcomes from key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely automation results.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely and ability to facilitate cross-functional meetings.
• Develop and maintain close and ongoing relationships with key stakeholders.
• Provides analytical and technical solutions to difficult system/customer related problems.
• Develops and recommends new processes to streamline workflow.
• Ensures “solution architecture” quality – balance of pragmatic, effective, and robust solutions to business problems using automation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, Management Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
• Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in IT and/or Robotic Process Automation projects (or equivalent experience) with demonstrated abilities in problem-solving and team-projects.
• Lean Six Sigma experience preferred.
• UiPath RPA software knowledge and practical automation experience is required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Able to think strategically while driving tactical action plans to reach the desired future state
• Able to apply tools such as DMAIC, LEAN, Kaizen, DFSS to achieve process variability reduction, waste elimination and problem solving while creating process documentation for best possible solution.
• Excellent personal computer skills, including all MS Office applications are required. Visio, RPA software and IT experience required.
• Strong understand and knowledge of Robotic Process Automation processes and software including Optical Character Recognition (OCR) tools
• Strong work ethic.
• Must be an effective team player.
• High level of honesty and integrity.
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal