CSA is seeking a Mid Level Developer to join our team.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Role Description:- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes.- Develop scripts to create/load common test data.- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components and classes.- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.- Participate in code reviews.- Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards.- Check code coverage of unit and assembly tests and ensure it meets expectations.- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.- Inform the technical architect and project manager of... any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
• 2+ years of development experience
• 1 year Automation Development experience
• Ability to achieve UiPath Advanced Developer Certification within 6 months of hire
• Ability to achieve UiPath Developer Foundation Certification within 3 months of hire
• Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
• Software development/programming experience
• Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
• Understanding of basic object-oriented concepts
• Knowledge of how to develop other aspects of the application
• Bachelors Degree in relevant major or 3 additional years of relevant experience
• Must be a US citizen; no dual citizenship
• DoD experience
• Active DoD Public Trust Clearance
• UiPath Developer Foundation Certification
CSA focuses on IT Management. Their company has offices in Pennsylvania and Mechanicsburg. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at https://csaconsulting.com or find them on LinkedIn