RPA Development Manager
The RPA Development Manager will be responsible for leading a RPA modeling team coding automation use cases to the various business teams within the organization to ensure the delivery of high-quality, robust, and scalable RPA solutions.
The ideal RPA Development Manager will be leading a RPA modeling team to ensure the delivery of high-quality, robust, and scalable RPA solutions. The role would include collaborating with the business (internally and externally), following agile processes for delivery, and providing production support when vital, enforcing agile practices are in use, collaborates with expanded FGS team, and process updates.
What does a great RPA Development Manager do?
• You will lead a team in North America and directing a team in FGS to ensure development practices are followed
• Ensure agile practices are followed. Includes project assignment, project updates, sprint reviews, and process updates
• You will be responsible for the... management of development and automation of business and infrastructure operational workflow across the enterprise, utilizing RPA solutions
• Ensure team delivers code within the context of an agile development team effort
• Help drive software development standard methodologies from technology selection and workflow to coding standards
• Ensures teams (NA and FGS) creates Solution Diagram Documents (SDD) and modeling estimates for each assigned use case. In addition, meets the SDD in the framework and the timeframe.
• Use version control and release management and tool selection for control such as GitHub
• Experienced with code branching and the establishment of multiple environments spanning development, test, user acceptance test, production, and production fix
• Interacts with other team members for assistance and provides mertic information and/or reports to management
• Ability to shift focus, adapting to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high-pressure situations
• Investigates, analyzes, and resolves problems with RPA production automation/bots
• Reviews functional specifications to ensure solution is technically sound
• Translates functional specifications and business process analysis into technical specifications. Codes and tests work according to standards
• Consistently completes work within estimated timeframes. Responsible for estimating automation duration.
• Maintains a high standard of quality for all deliverables
• Ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams at all levels
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business, Finance or related field of study
• 2 years of experience managing/ leading a team or as a team lead
• 5+ years of prior experience as a software developer/engineer
• Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
• Experience with DevOps and software development tools such as JIRA, BitBucket, GIT, Confluence and Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
• Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE / PowerShell.
• Experience in at least one dynamic language (Python, AngularJS, etc.)
• Experience in Web Development
• Experience in Microsoft SQL and relational databases
• Experience with .NET 4.6 (ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, etc.)
• Strong knowledge with iterative SDLC processes such as Agile SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
• Strong communication skills and experience communicating with senior leadership
• Project planning and strong time management skills
• Detail oriented with a passion for Quality
• Must be comfortable overcoming obstacles and driving work completion timely
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• MBA preferred
• 10+ years of work experience in management consulting, internal consulting or business transformation roles in a technology environment
• Previous experience with automation efforts preferred
• Understanding of RPA tools and concepts are preferred
• Understanding and experience in the ITIL process is preferred
• UiPath Certifications
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us