Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Robotics Process & Automation for the Enterprise Technology- Robotics & Testing department. The Manager, Robotics Process Automation position is responsible for translating prioritized and approved automation ideas into the architecture for the solution. This position must ensure that the solution architecture aligns with enterprise automation architecture roadmaps and adheres to enterprise automation architecture principles designed by WB Technology Robotics Center of Excellence.
This position will champion the adoption of a WB-wide Robotics Automation program by working across Business Units to identify opportunities, re-engineer business processes, and implement robotics process automation. The goal of the Robotics Automation group is to drive efficiencies, cost savings and automation across Warner Bros. This position will be involved in vendor oversight, tool selection, and implementation of best practices.
•... Establish processes and standards that support process automation solutions and applications. Ensure that Robotics solutions comply with Warner Media policies and industry best practices.
• Responsible to work both independently and collaboratively to design and develop best of breed Automation Solutions and Architecture. Track Robotics utilization and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Responsible for Bot deployment, including architecture of the RPA Cloud infrastructure. Define Bot SLA’s and monitor.
• Drive stakeholder communications; develop strong stakeholder relationships with ability to manage expectations. Be the Robotics architecture representative across Warner Media business units and technical groups.
• Technology related bachelor’s degree (e.g., Computer Science, Information Systems) or business-related bachelor’s degree with a concentration in technology.
• RPA related Professional Certification such as UiPath RPA Developer Advanced, Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional, Blue Prism Professional Developer or equivalent is preferred.
• 3+ years of experience as an RPA Architect using UiPath/Automation Anywhere/Blue Prism or an equivalent RPA platform.
• 6+ years of technical development experience.
• Extensive experience in installing and configuring RPA tools in AWS or Azure.
• Experience in Bot deployment for large end to end RPA implementations comprising of multiple applications and technologies.
• Experience in designing RPA implementation strategy.
• Extensive experience designing and implementing RPA and intelligent automation programs, including defining the automation strategy, facilitating process evaluation and solution design, establishing the operating model.
• Validated technical experience in an IT programming development environment, in tools UiPath preferred.
• Experience in automation development using AWS/Azure RPA platform.
• Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / .NET Core / C# and Databases.
• Extensive experience in Microsoft stack and Excel Macros.
• Conducted research for technical solutions and guided the developers during the project implementation.
• Experience in leading new development projects (from the technology/architecture point of view).
• Extensive experience in understanding the business process and craft process flow diagrams.
• Developed solutions (along with alternatives) to automate the business processes using RPA platforms, and other available products/utilities (both internal and external).
• Strong experience in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and disciplined approach, combined with an enquiring mind).
• Strong experience in design principles and modular programming techniques.
• Hands on experience in converting the business requirements into solution design - building end-to-end automation process solutions.
• Extensive experience in working in an RPA infrastructure with multiple environments (Dev/QA/Prod/Disaster Recovery) integrated with managed services and third-party tools.
• Extensive experience in working with RPA remote and onsite support team with adherence various levels of support and SLA’s.
• Experience of working in an environment that celebrates both successes and failures.
• Extensive experience working in diverse teams consisting of business sponsors, process owners, business analysts and developers to analyze, standardize and automate business processes.
• Extensive experience in developing high-quality documentation to support automated solutions, including process definition documents (PDD), solution design documents (SDD), PDD/SDD review process, end-user support playbooks, and training guides.
• Experience in RPA change management. Can recommend and advocate substantive process enhancements and assess both internal and external implications.
• Experience in advising business and clearly communicating the benefits of implementing specific solutions and identifying areas to add value.
• A proven record in collaborating with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
• Experience working with RPA implementation partners or vendors.
• UiPath/Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere – Hands on experience.
• Understanding of various databases (e.g., MS SQL, Access) and database architecture.
• Understanding of how OCR and AI/ML technologies (e.g., ABBYY, Tesseract, AWS Textract) enable RPA solutions.
• Understanding of how web services (e.g., JSON, XML-RPC) enable RPA solutions.
• Understanding of data analytic and visualization software (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Kibana).
• Acts as a role model for continuous learning and development, and challenges others to reflect and learn.
• Extensive experience using AWS platform for RPA.
• Expertise automating in O365 Products, Web Applications, SAP, Salesforce, Workday and other ERP platforms.
• Knowledge of client/server architecture, object-oriented design/development and package implementation.
• Knowledge of business processes in areas of Finance, accounting, contract management and marketing.
• Good to have knowledge of Media & Entertainment business processes