This is a virtual role that must reside in the US.
The purpose of the Manager - Continuous Improvement and Automation is to partner with the business and functional teams across ManpowerGroup's global footprint to identify areas for continuous improvement, including helping the business and functional teams simplify, standardize and automate processes utilizing Robotic Process Automation and UiPath software/technology. The Manager - Continuous Improvement and Automation will analyze data, identify improvement opportunities and recommend solutions to build efficiency through automation, based on root cause analysis. The Manager - Continuous Improvement and Automation will develop programs and approaches that will achieve annual improvement and key performance indicator goals supporting ManpowerGroup's long term strategy.
Making an Impact
• Support the Continuous Improvement & Automation COE in building a culture of continuous improvement in the organization
• Partner with the... business and functional team globally to identify areas for continuous improvement, including process re-designs and identify areas to simplify, standardize and automate using RPA technology
• Develop infrastructure for process capture and design, supporting materials and training docs to support CIP initiatives
• Digest, analyze, and re-imagine current process flows for optimization and automation
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to other employees in the organization as well as communicate effectively on the phone.
• Ensure automation development is performed in accordance with the policies and procedures as governed by the COE, including being the liaison between the business and RPA developers
• Establish ROIs and KPIs to measure results in order to track efficiencies/cost savings across the global organization
• Effectively educate business partners on benefits of process improvement concepts and automation capabilities
• Provide thought leadership on business process improvement use cases
• Discover and document current state (process flows, process participants, business metrics, tools and systems used), injecting data-driven thinking into the analysis.
• Ability to communicate process improvement effectively as a collaborate partner to the business
• Utilize technical documentation skills and successfully translate business process into flow chart, process design documents
• Coach, mentor, guide and train employees at all levels of the organization in Continuous Improvement techniques, embedding within the culture throughout the enterprise
• Collaborate with business partners across the global organization to Discover and document current state (process flows, process participants, business metrics, tools and systems used), injecting data-driven thinking into the analysis.
• 3+ years experience with Robotic Process Automation, preferably UiPath platform
• Bachelors Degree preferred
Nice to Have:
• Continuous improvement certifications preferred - Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma (Green Belt Certification or high understanding of Lean and Six-Sigma concepts)
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer