About Company: 1st time in India, we are working with Educated Graduates, Engineers and MBA's to make their Dream come true. We convert Passion into Profession. Most of the time they are unaware of hidden talent and no one is there to guide them, counsel them. Freshers are lost with a plethora of choices and don- t know which career is good for them. Our obsession is to upskill every candidate to face an all challenging world, results-oriented and making sure that they are floor ready for the hiring corporates. We measure ourselves on that.
RPA Developer (UiPath) Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experience in enterprise-level large scale RPA development & implementation using UiPath.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA) and MS Access.
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind).
- Ability to guide & work with a team of developers and testers and implement... automation solutions independently.
- Ability to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Ability to break down the process and estimate time for process steps
- Ability to understand, document and analyze the business process and create process flow diagrams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple competing priorities- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and understanding new technologies
- Should be able to train the internal team and new hires in the Robotic Process Automation tools.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently to resolve discrepancies, defects, incidents or problems with understanding of the business and system impacts.
Desired Skill and experience :
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in RPA.
- Additional RPA technologies desired.
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills.
- Ability to assimilate disparate information(log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
Salary: As per Industry standard (20% to 30% Hike)
Location: Bangalore, Pune, Dubai, Africa