Directs and manages the full RPA project life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. Responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users. Provides management for the project and the team in planning, budget, oversight and documentation of all aspects of the project, while meeting on-time and on-budget project goals.
• Develops strategies and directs teams ensuring that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off. Proactively aims to achieve personal and team utilization targets.
• The RPA project manager will leverage Trissential's enterprise grade Business Process Management Methodology (MORSE) framework, our Process Automation Lifecycle methodology, and Benefits Realization Management Framework while managing the RPA project.
• Facilitates scoping and business... priority setting for complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required.
• Scope of responsibility includes any and all phases of the process automation project life cycle as well as project team management and possible budget administration.
• Tracks resources and assures deliverables are met, negotiates effectively for key resources, and screens and selects team members.
• Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements seeking to fully address client needs, identifying, evaluating and recommending options, plus the establishment of a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
• Demonstrates use of a structured iterative methodologies, manages scope changes and communicates the impacts, and secures approval when needed.
• Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained, ensuring regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use.
• Develops project plans using standard project management tools, e.g. MS Project or Project Workbench.
• Uses metrics and project plans to assess the success of the project and makes necessary changes. Reports project progress to project sponsors and management.
• Analyses relationships between apparently independent problems and issues. Probes and initiates research to identify critical problems. Reviews and cross-reviews reports. Identifies trends and translates analytical reports into management presentations, and provides guidance to resolve issues.
• Leads knowledge transfer and project postmortem for lessons learned and improving best practices.
• Identifies, quantifies and manages issues impacting delivery of projects. Establishes clear goals and priorities needed to assess performance.
• Meets on-time and on-budget project goals and participates in the identification of and planning for future resource needs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
• Experience with project configuring and implementing COTS applications
• Process documentation and improvement experience
• Experience managing vendor led projects
• Experience leading efforts to implement RPA application(s), e.g., BluePrism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere, NICE
• Management qualification or equivalent years of experience
• Knowledge of MS SharePoint
• Knowledge of financial processes
• One or more industry certification e.g. PMP, Prince2 etc.
• Excellent client facing skills, as an expert in their field has experience of influencing client decision making and direction, takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially expressed.
• Applies insight, originality and a broad perspective to generate revolutionary technical solutions.
• Excellent communication and presentations skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
• Strong theoretical knowledge in project management methodologies, applying standards and specialist project management expertise to deliver whilst providing effective management to teams.
• Strong knowledge of new and emerging technologies, including RPA.
• Expert skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Good people management skills. Acts as a role model for continuous learning and development, and challenges others to reflect and learn
• Good self management. Takes on high commitments and works to achieve results. Keeps momentum going over time despite setbacks, showing resilience in the face of challenges and looks for ways to beat previous standards.
• Ability to manage own expenses and ensure adherence of others to the expense policy.
• Proposes project specific requirements to be included in the budget.
• Proposes investments to be made in the POC, R&D, tools and technologies.
• Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
• Has achieved trusted advisor status at a senior level with the client.
• Experience of introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
• Experience and track record of successful project delivery utilising multiple project management methodologies, frameworks, tools and techniques.
• Extensive application/technology and domain knowledge and has recognised expertise in project management including participating in the identification of and planning for future resource needs.
• Extensive experience with all stages of the product development lifecycle (concept to launch).
• Knowledge of client/server architecture, object-oriented design/development and package implementation.
• Experience in managing the change control procedure. Can recommend and advocate substantive process enhancements and assess both internal and external implications.
• Experience in diagnosing problems using formal problem-solving tools and techniques from multiple angles and probing underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
• Experience in advising clients and clearly communicating the benefits of implementing specific solutions and identifying areas to add value.
• Experience in detailed use of project planning, tools, and milestones appropriate for the size and scale of the project. A proven record in collaborating with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
• Experience of managing people and creating an environment that celebrates both successes and failures.
• Experience in managing upward with multiple people, gaining their trust quickly