The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer will be working to automate manual user provisioning for a verity of applications by developing proprietary RPA solutions using UIPath.
This position will require to work with business teams to develop automation using standard RPA principles and conventions.
• Collaborate with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility
• Conceptualize a business process to an automated solution
• Design, build, program, test and deploy Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software solutions using an Agile methodology.
• Understand business process requirements and design
• Demonstrate an understanding of concepts, best practices and functions to implement an RPA solution in a corporate environment
• Experience in troubleshooting, RPA development processes, and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
• Enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
• Perform quality review of... automated solutions and proved feedback to junior team members
• Serve as technical mentor to team members
• Report status, issues and risks on assigned projects
• Present technical concepts to non-technical audience
• Manage multiple RPA projects
• 1 or more years of experience in at least one of the programming tools/languages (e.g., C#, .NET, JSON and VB scripting, Python)
• 1 or more years of experience with one or more Robotic Process Automation technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
• 1 or more years of experience with databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.) and application development
• Experience using RESTful APIs
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering)
• UIPath Certification preferred or “Certified RPA Developer/Architect” in RPA is a plus.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment