D.A. Davidson Companies is an independent, employee-owned company with a rich history spanning more than 80 years. We are dedicated to conducting our business in accordance with the highest standards of integrity and ethics, and delivering exceptional service to our clients and each other. We support a friendly, open and respectful culture, and encourage candid communication and productive engagement that make our companies and each of us better. Just as we work to improve our clients' financial well-being, we also work to strengthen local communities-and giving back is one of our core values. You can learn more about our company culture and impact in our latest annual report.
IT Lead Analyst - Robotic Process Automation is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with senior level management and senior IT associates to represent, develop, deploy, and champion the adoption of Robotic Process Automation across the firm. To excel in this potion the candidate will need career level... experience working with developing / automating enterprise applications, history working business processes, datasets and reporting tools, and have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Prior experience with IT automations and Robotic Process Automations and UiPath is strongly preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Prior experience with process workflows, improvements, and documentation
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or experience.
• Experience working with software development lifecycles and ability to adhere to IT standards.
• Experience interpreting, modifying, and creating detailed business requirements for new integration and automations.
• Ability to understand data processing logic, work with IT and business resources to validate and document data logic, ability to work with data queries and work effectively with data engineers and analysts.
• Ability to understand application security roles and segmentation of duties
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to communicate and present technical requirements and dependencies, both in person and over the phone/web.
• Use appropriate, professional language, and grammar to exchange ideas and information with executives and business leaders.
• Strong MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to follow and understand changing industry rules and compliance requirements
• Ability to work closely with different groups, departments, and managers to establish short-term and long-term planning; ability to provide executive level briefs and facilitate meetings
• Excellent customer service skills. Ability to work successfully with a variety of personalities and various management levels.
• Maintain familiarity with department policies, processes and procedures.
• Consistently treat others with respect and maintain professional attitude and behavior.
• Ability to travel for conferences and business meetings with advance notice when necessary.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
• Follows policies and procedures while maintaining client confidentiality.
• Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
• Collaborate with business unit leaders and managers to identify business processes and employee routines that are optimal for automation.
• Develop, analyze, and implement solutions through gathering and documenting business requirements for integrations and automations
• Ability to work with UiPath RPA platform to capture processes, build and test potential automations, and work with others in IT that will assist with development and code mgmt
• Work with datasets and reporting tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI, for ingesting data into RPA (UiPath) and publication of results
• Pursue UiPath training and other pertinent technology curriculum, including attending seminars, and web courses; complete industry continuing education
• Work with internal development staff, ScrumMaster, and data resources following an Agile framework to coordinate and facilitate development efforts
• Work with IT, Compliance / Supervision, Wealth Management, Project Management, and Operations to oversee complex projects and improvements to existing DA Davidson managed platforms and tools.
• Leads and manages aspects of large, complex projects through their entire project lifecycle (initiation, planning, execution, closure).
• Work with UAT specialists to coordinate testing and user acceptance
• Develops and sponsors tactics to achieve strategic objectives across functional groups or within a business group.
• Represents IT on major firm level projects and/or initiatives
• Develop, document, and distribute requirements and usage standards for the organization and ensure implementation and measurement of objectives.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation