Intern - Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Neenah, WI, USA
This internship opportunity is based in our Neenah office. The ideal candidate for the position will graduate in May 2022 or later with a degree in Computer Science or related field.
This is a year-round internship; during the school year, this position is part-time (approximately 20 hours per week) based on your class schedule and our companys business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. During the summer and school breaks, the position is 40 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete on-line UiPath training program.
• Work with internal associates to understand and automate processes.
• Test and maintain existing automated processes.
• Other duties as they arise.
• Currently enrolled in a two or four-year degree program pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Knowledge of programming concepts (Variables... Data Types, Control Structures).
• Proficient in Microsoft Products, especially Excel and Visio.
• Coursework in Lean Six Sigma preferred, but not required.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills to handle and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Superior analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Initiative to take on new challenges