Syrinx Consulting is seeking a Sr. Automation Lead/Architect for our Reference Labs Team starting with a project to lift our legacy LIMS system from physical infrastructure in our advanced Data Center, and port it to AWS
• Cucumber, Serenity, Java, LeanFT, Jenkins, and Gradle
• (*of which Java the most important skill)
• Knowledge of object oriented programming, knowledge of common syntax / coding conventions, experience with CI/CD technologies and SQL are also important.
• Need to be able to use KanBan and GitHub
Role And Responsibilities
• QA Developer/Lead and Team Experience is a must
• Works collaboratively with application teams to design and develop effective automate [confidential project] Data Center migrations to Cloud AWS.
• Lead developer and executes a mix of hands on Cucumber/Selenium scripting in java and tools
• Engages in doing code reviews with CI/CD team
• but also, providing guidance on refactoring of the repo
• and otherwise coaching 2-3 Jr. SEiTs... who have coding experience and are very skilled technically, but fairly new to automation.
• Helps design and develop automation frameworks and automation artifacts for variety of testing situations in UI and Data AWS environments EDUCATION:
• BS/MA and Professional certifications in testing or related areas, nice to have. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors.
Contract Length: 6 Months to start, ongoing 6-month renewals to coincide with project planning cycles
For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Keywords: JAVA, LeanFT, Serenity, Cucumber, Jenkins, Gradle, AWS, DataCenter, Agile