Director, Robotic Process Automation
Alvarez & Marsal is a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its Private Equity Performance Improvement (PEPI) – M&A Services team. With more than 3,500 professionals based in 40 locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
A&M’s Private Equity Performance Improvement Services (PEPI) practice, with offices throughout the US, focuses on serving upper middle market and large cap private equity firms who have engaged A&M to help improve operating results at their portfolio companies. The companies we serve are upper middle market in the $50 million... to $1 billion plus range.
Our PEPI Services Include
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Merger Integration & Carve-outs
• IT- pre-acquisition diligence
• IT- post-acquisition implementations and integration
• Interim Management
• Rapid Results
• Supply Chain
• CFO Services
Private Equity Focused Professionals
We bring a structured and disciplined approach to create and capture value. We provide private equity buyers with a broad continuum of knowledge and tools for mergers, acquisitions, carve-outs, joint ventures and alliances.
The PEPI M&A Services team works across the full spectrum of the deal lifecycle from pre-deal technology, operational and synergy reviews, through 'Day-1' planning, to post-deal implementations. Our services include due diligence (IT and operational), merger integration / carve-out planning and execution, transition service agreement negotiation & governance, ERP implementations, IT operations & cost reduction, SDLC, enterprise architecture and robotic process automation.
The PEPI M&A Services group is a growing business targeting high growth in the next two to four years. We offer excellent opportunities for career advancement and build leadership skills. The leadership team is focused on providing development opportunities, training and exposure to international business assignments.
We are seeking individuals that can be part of a team that delivers large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for private equity clients and their portfolio companies. A&M Directors frequently work on the following types of engagements:
• Develop requirements for the design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bots that will interact with multiple third-party applications
• Identify opportunities for improvement in existing processes and automate those processes using RPA software
• Fine tune performance and operational issues that arise with RPA Bots;
• Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities
• Lead development teams utilizing Agile/Scrum methodologies
• 5-8+ years of experience in deploying and leading projects with leading RPA Software Platforms in a consulting environment
• Hands-On implementation experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or other RPA software
• In-depth knowledge of technology infrastructure, architecture, and security as it relates to artificial intelligence and RPA
• Experience with AWS / Microsoft Azure Cloud
• Software development / programming experience, including agile software development experience
• In-depth knowledge of various API’s in the market and how they integrate with RPA software
• Familiar with tools used for analyzing web source code
• Extensive experience in process optimization activities, including process review/assessment, opportunity identification, process design, implementation and business case / ROI development.
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies
• Strong understanding of nuanced challenges faced during process automation modeling/development
• Excellent client relationship skills and business development
• Project and Program Management experience with PMP/ Agile Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Flexibility to travel at least 75% of the time
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s policy to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per A&M policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that A&M will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity