Developer will be part of our UiPath Robotics Process Automation (RPA) – Development team, focused on leading RPA developers as well as visualizing and transforming the way.
To be successful, this role requires a high degree of independent execution, ownership and responsibility for customer success.
The Lead RPA Developer/Solution Architect is expected to be highly resourceful, swiftly execute technical assessments, well versed in solution architecture and lead RPA development team(s) and drive high quality development standards.
This role offers exposure to a wide range of technologies and projects across a geographically dispersed team and customer base.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering quality product(s) is essential.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
• Efficiently architect, design and implement end to end RPA (UiPath) solutions for a variety of business scenarios.
• Perform technical evaluation and/or assessments with... in-depth knowledge on RPA technologies and development practices
• Lead team of developers and provide guidance/issue resolution across a multitude of RPA technologies
• Perform RPA development tasks when needed
• Transform non-technical, business requirements (from Business Analyst) into technical requirements
• Break down program specifications into its simplest elements and translate this logic into a programming language.
• Prepare effort/cost estimates which consistently demonstrate minimum deviation from plan.
• Work across multiple teams (internal and external) to make necessary technical tradeoffs to meet the expected performance of the solution/product while ensuring cost and time on the project.
• Accountable and responsible for meeting project timelines; drive same accountability across team
• Perform all necessary end-to-end setup (software & middleware) on development, testing & production environments.
• Proactively identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and resolve these issues
• Maintain code quality, organization, and automation; build required architectural artifacts
• Monitor RPA technologies, trends and advancements, and maintain/update the architectural standards accordingly.
• Be a technical SME and lead architectural design sessions on RPA Job Requirements:
• A minimum of 5+ years RPA Developer experience using UiPath
• Considerable technical experience in architecting and building end-to-end solutions using RPA technologies with tangible examples of identifying the right technology as per the business requirement