WE ENABLE THE FUTURE. Join the Robolution!
Roboyo is a pure-play consulting firm headquartered in Nuremberg Germany. We collaborate with expert and internationally acclaimed software vendors working with technologies in the field of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Personal Robotic Assistant (PRA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Having recently expanded our global presence with the addition of our US office in Atlanta, GA, we are now looking for talented, motivated and entrepreneurial professionals to join our global team.
Are you eager to join a team where you can be an integral part of our success story? We offer a fun, dynamic and ambitious environment where our team is inspired to contribute to the growth and development of our business through day-to-day activities as well as project work. We aim to provide a positive working environment within a young, developing enterprise.
Be a part a team that is successfully implementing the most advanced and intelligent technologies... for our customers. We are looking for RPA Consultants to join our newly opened office in Atlanta.
Within this role your responsibilities and tasks will include:
• Advise our clients in the professional and technical implementation of process automation solutions with a focus on Robotic Process Automation (RPA), cognitive computing and artificial intelligence (AI)
• Analyze and optimize process flows as well as identify automation potentials and evaluate the associated added value for our clients
• Prepare and run client workshops
• Manage client projects with focus on (automation) operating model, intelligent automation strategy and process optimization
• Support the account manager in the long-term development of client relationships
• Support in the strategic and operational development of our consulting team
• Be active in Business Development activities
• Lead teams to scope, plan, execute and deliver client engagements
• Coach and mentor junior consultants
• Analyze business challenges and development of strategic, targeted solutions
• Travel and meetings with customers
Experience and skills, you’ll need to do what you love at Roboyo:
• University degree (B.S. or M.S) or equivalent in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics or related field of study
• 4+ years of professional experience in consulting
• Strong understanding operation optimization, process analysis, process modelling or process automation
• Experience in one of the following functional areas is advantageous: Finance, Purchasing, Marketing/Customer Relationship Management, Application Maintenance and Support, Supply Chain Management
• Experience in Robot Process Automation or Business Process Management highly valued
• Very good MS Office knowledge
• Willingness to travel 80% Business
• Native proficiency in English
You are someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about all things automation, digitalization or artificial intelligence. Your strong understanding of business process and company procedures will ensure your success as a Consulting Manager. You pride yourself on your analytical and conceptional thinking as well as your entrepreneurial drive. Finally, your excellent communication skills enable you to create and foster strong client relationships.
Benefits to ensure your work-life balance at Roboyo:
• An exciting and positive atmosphere, where you are valued
• Recognition and reward for achievements both personal and team
• A competitive compensation package
• Unlimited vacation policy
• Tailored development plan with career coaching
• Opportunity for global mobility
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status