Consultant Contractor Robotics Process Engineer (RPA) for a Fortune 500 Company
If you're a passionate coder with 3-5 years of delivering solutions in client-facing role we have a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) engineer role for you. It's a long term consulting contractor engagement with a massive financial client in New York City. You will be responsible for support and development of RPA process initiatives. This role will interface with business users and analysts to design, and develop automation solutions using RPA technologies.
• Create RPA solution design aligning with business requirements and stakeholders.
• Design, develop and configure complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
• Design and develop Robotic Process Automation to meet use cases as per the RDLC (Robotic Development Life Cycle).
• Independently design and develop simple to complex multi system robotic automations. Work directly with the end user... community to understand requirements and data flows and be competent to articulate solutions, risks and challenges.
• Design & develop a mechanism to monitor, report the BOT performance and work across the domains to get the BOT utilization close to 100%.
• Hands on implementations with RPA related technologies, such as UiPath and BluePrism.
• Broad technical and IT knowledge including programming languages, databases and operating systems.
• Good knowledge of ERP (SAP, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft) and CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics) technology stacks, their technical interfaces and their operations.
• Ability to develop and configure the robotics process as described in the functional specification.
• Passionate coder with 3-5 years of delivering solutions in client-facing role