Important Note During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Operations... Strategy Planning & Transformation team is seeking for a RPA Process Automation Designer/Solution Consultant. The team is responsible for facilitating our strategic planning efforts for Operations as well as providing strategic consulting support for key transformational initiatives across Operations.
Wells Fargo PVSI Operations has adopted a new class of technology as a solution to address business needs and support continuous improvement. Rapid (aka Robotic) Process Automation (RPA) is a component of Service Delivery Automation (SDA) to enable digital operations.
Automation Process Consultant(RPA)-Strategy Consultant 3 will act as a liaison between PVSI Operations LOB area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with RPA solutions. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing RPA initiatives that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works within a dedicated Federated Automation Team within PVSI Operations, Operational Business Excellence, to resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for automation changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within RPA Federated Automation Team by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. In this role, you will also be responsible for providing solution consultant guidance to new initiatives or those requiring additional assistance. Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo RPA strategy and emerging automation trends. Partners with LOB and process subject matter experts to define the RPA business strategy and create/execute corresponding RPA initiatives.
More specific accountabilities will include, but not limited to
• Support PVSI Operations business in the alignment of RPA and their needs/usage with their technology and business strategies
• Represent process automation analysis and design functions to businesses to provide an RPA opportunity identification capability within the businesses
• Support the development of the RPA analysis and design methodology, including the related policies, procedures, tools and artifacts, to ensure a 'rapid' implementation process that aligns with established release cycles and related enterprise standards
• Complete the RPA assessments of business opportunities, to include an 'as is' and 'to be' (i.e. automated/partially automated process) process map, project sizing's and recommended implementation approach
• Manage the RPA aspects of funded projects and coordinate with project managers on the overall project status
• Complete detailed RPA-specific requirements that leverage RPA capabilities and ensure that risk and compliance requirements are met
• Complete peer reviews of PVSI Operations Automation team member analysis and design deliverables
• Coordinate with the business and the RPA monitoring team to identify and provide solution designs for production issues and maintenance needs
• Become an advisor for PVSI Operations Federated team in the analysis, design and testing of RPA solutions to critical business needs
• The preferred locations are Charlotte or Chandler; however, other locations may be considered.
• 5+ years of strategic planning experience
Other Desired Qualifications
• Relevant Strategy or Big 4 Consulting experience
• 1+ years RPA experience as RPA/RDA (Robotic Desktop Automatic) Process Designer/Solution Consultant
• 5 years consulting, process design/improvement, operations and/or analytical experience in Financial Services
• 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
• Enterprise-level strategy to develop and manage large programs that require a deep understanding of business operational needs and a wide-spectrum of technology enablers
• Ability to design and achieve complex change necessary to adopt capabilities that transform an enterprise
• Business architecture, process improvement, object oriented configuration development, and/or systems architecture experience
• Create Opportunity Assessment and Process Design documentation. Document/Business Requirements Document and create high-level business process and robotic solution design.
• Act as liaison between the business and project delivery teams during transition of business requirements and high-level business process and robotic solution design to development teams.
• Demonstrated success partnering with Internal Service organizations (technology, global services)
• Prior experience with automation tools and technologies, preferably UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Pega
• Experience and/or exposure to basic governance standards and disciplines
• Highly effective consultative individual with strong presence, problem solving skills, and collaborative approach comfortable working in a highly matrixed, global environment.
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
SD-Sioux Falls 3401 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
AZ-Chandler 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines 1776 Westlakes Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
UT-Salt Lake City 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
NC-Charlotte 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
GA-Atlanta 171 17th St Nw - Atlanta, GA
MN-Minneapolis 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
TX-Irving 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
VA-Roanoke 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.