6 Month (Extendable) Contract - Automation Business Analyst – 100% Remote - H1 Friendly
This client's Automation Team is looking to fill (4) contract Automation Business Analyst positions. These roles can sit fully remote, this is a six-month contract with a strong possibility of extension- the automation effort is #1 priority for the Automation Solutions Group in 2020.
These BA's will be supporting a technology automation effort that is replacing legacy and outdated internal business processes to better manage their claims processing solution. These BA's will work hand in hand with the existing team to define business processes, diagram business and technical processes, define requirements and business needs, write agile user stories, work with business SMEs to define their future state content management and workflow solutions. This BA will also need to work with other technology teams to define requirements. The BAs should have a strong understanding of... Automation tools like RPA, NLP, ORC, and more and how those tools can help their business unit automate tasks.
Claims processing is what this client does. In order to effectively manage their customers’ needs, they want to become more efficient in their processing of claims. Currently, they are sitting at a rate of 67% efficiency and by end of the year 2020, the goal is to be humming at 90% efficiency.
Top Skills Details
1. Extensive experience with Process Automation. Need someone with experience working with business and IT to process business workflows and automate internal processes.
2. knowledge to understand and learn complex business workflows, internal processes, and know-how automation tools can help with their company’s automation goals.
3. Agile Experience- focused on the scope of their iterations and this person needs to understand the minimum viable product. Needs someone who has experience with Agile and working as a team member. Also requires experience working with the business, gathering requirements, and working closely with development teams to understand technical functionality.
This client is an innovator in health insurance and a worldwide leader in claims administration, serving millions of beneficiaries in the United States and abroad.
They offer health insurance plans for individuals, families, and seniors, and group plans for small and large businesses. They are a world-class claims processor and program administrator for the government’s Medicare program. And they manage benefits for millions of active-duty and retired military personnel and their families.
They have been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere® Institute for 10 years in a row.
They are one of the largest health benefits providers in the state and remains Wisconsin's only not-for-profit insurer offering health plans statewide to the public and private sectors. The Company has offices in Eau Claire, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee, and Wausau.
External Communities Job Description
This is an excellent REMOTE opportunity for an experienced Automation Business Analyst. This resource will be supporting a technology modernization effort and automation effort to improve internal business process workflows and provide a better claims processing solution.
This position is a great opportunity for someone to join a large, ethical company that is investing in new technology and automation and modernization efforts. Contracts can become long term. We focus on empowering our team to deliver to the business.
Candidates can sit 100% remote
Additional Skills & Qualifications
• Business Automation, Business Process Workflows, BA skillets
• Process Automation
• Technical Analyst Skills, especially as it relates to being able to understand complex business needs and create automated solutions
• Strong organizational skills
• Quick learner
Impact to the Internal/External Customer
Increased efficiency and modernization allows for claims to be processed more quickly, ultimately allowing for end customers (individuals, families, and seniors, and individuals on the group plans for small and large businesses) to have a better experience.
· Interviewing virtually with the Automation Manager and an additional team member.
· Decision expected to be made immediately.
· Onboarding is said to be July 27 (Monday) on the later side