Our team is redefining the way
we approach automating processes for the Customer Experience teams. We are
looking for tech-savvy, motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced,
The Automation Analyst will be
responsible for the creation, design, development and implementation of Robotic
Process Automation (RPA) systems. In this role, you will work with business leaders, project
managers, analysts and other RPA developers to automate business processes. You
will be responsible for all aspects of implementing automation solutions from
requirements gathering and process documentation to development, testing and
deployment of RPA solutions.
• * Prepare, maintain, and update application
design documentation related to processes and operational workflows.
• Configure programs, scripts and objects that
are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Support existing automated processes and... implement
change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Monitor the successful execution of automation
• Provide resolution of issues that arise in
day-to-day management of robotic processes and providing timely responses and
solutions as required.
• Work collaboratively with business and
technical teams to deliver projects by assigned deadlines.
• Manage and measure automation success against
• Assist with adoption of best practices and
standards for automation / bot development
• * Ability to understand a business process from a
workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
• Ability to analyze business processes,
recommend improvements, and develop RPA solutions around them.
• Experience in one or more of the following
areas - process transformation, automation technology implementation, data and
analytics, software development, software development life cycle (Waterfall or
• Strong preference for individuals with prior
experience in Robotic Process Automation solution design and implementation and
in a broader suite of technologies used for automation such as SQL, data
analytics, Python, etc.
• Must be a team player willing to collaborate
and work towards a common vision
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work
independently and to balance aggressive timelines.
• Have the ability to deal with fast pace
environment with flexibility to deal with change